There is no doubt, I love my city and the surrounding areas. The Short North and German Village being two of my ultimate favorite locations. I have put together a list of my 5 favorite places to eat or get coffee at around Columbus!
- Pistacia Vera: I can't say enough about this place! I love every single thing about it there. First off, they are located in German Village and I absolutely love it there. They have the best coffee and the most delicious treats (my favorite being their macarons). They have the cutest little café inside, and I just die for their bright green table and chairs outside for when the weather is warmer.
- Lindey's: Also located in German Village. I have not had a single bad thing at this restaurant and I have been here several times, trying something new each and every time. Their outdoor patio in the back of the restaurant is hands down my absolute favorite in Columbus!
- Forno: This has to be my favorite pizza around. They have a really good happy hour and great drinks, but nothing tops their stone-fired pizza. Forno is located in the Short North with plenty of cute little shops close by to look around at after eating.
- Fox in the Snow: I couldn't leave this gem out. I love this cute café. Their coffee is amazing and the atmosphere is absolutely incredible. I have mixed emotions about the fact that they don't have wifi. It makes it hard if I want to go to work on my laptop, but then again I love it because it forces conversation instead of being glued to my phone or computer.
- Prost: This café is a little hidden treasure for sure. Located on East Main St. in Reynoldsburg, surrounded by nothing of its kind. It became one of my favorite little cafés last summer. They also have an adorable patio for warmer weather (can you tell, I am ready for patio season). Most importantly they have good wine, beer and a great selection of food.
These are just 5 of many amazing places that Columbus has to offer. I am a real lover of a quaint, cute, and cozy atmosphere. Of course good coffee, wine and food make it even better.
I definitely am looking forward for warmer weather in Ohio so I can enjoy the many amazing patios around here. What are some of your favorites?